Myself & my husband stayed for 2 nights Fri & Sat to attend a wedding about 10 miles away. We pre-booked & paid £70 for our 2 night stay. The room was spotless & bed & pillows very comfortable. Any of the staff on reception were all friendly, pleasant & polite. We also used the Brewers Fayre next door for drinks on Fri night & also for breakfast on both mornings (paid separately) also excellent with lovely staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to central Kilmarnock, west coast ferry services and the Burns Monument Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Kilmarnock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kilmarnock Hotel Kilmarnock
- Premier Inn Kilmarnock Hotel Scotland