“Red velvet cake - yum yum!!!!!”

Blowmore music and more
Ranked #26 of 105 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coffee and music shop
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Hadn't been in here before - it used to be my favourite grocery shop but is now a lovely warm wee coffee shop.
We had tea for two , a scone and a slice of red velvet cake which I struggled to finish and the bill was very reasonable.
Zoe and Louise made our visit a pleasure with their friendly service.
We will be back!!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

After reading the comments on here and lived in Kilmarnock all my life I decided to try this place out as I had never heard of it before.. What a breath of fresh air for the town. The food was great with a wide range of soups and light lunches and a cake selection that is unbeatable. A ray of sunshine in an otherwise rundown town that will make you come back for more.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

All the options here are delicious - nice little change and the cakes are delicious! Would definately recommend

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I just love this little cafe. Good quality food and me and my family enjoy trying different things from the menu which never disappoint. Chilli and cheese toastie and cheese with cranberry toastie are a couple favourites of mine. The double chocolate mocha is simply bliss in a cup. My husband loves the soup and a sandwich option. We always take some cake home with us. I will never tire of this place. Staff are very welcoming and helpful, such a lovely pleasant atmosphere. My little boy is nearly 3 and he loves that he can get chocolate spread pieces in here which he enjoys along with a lovely smoothie.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is a cracking little cafe tucked away off bank street (on College Wynd) in Kilmarnock. Forget Costa, this is where you go for good coffee made exactly as you like it and the menu for lunch or snacks is superb, everything freshly made, well prepared and well priced.

The staff are great as well, always have a smile and have a regular clientele. Cafe also sells musical instruments which adds a little quirk to the place, just be careful the kids don't pull them off the wall as they are expensive ! :)

Highly recommended - enjoy.