“Lunch for ladies”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
scotland
“Lunch for ladies”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had a great lunch with good service here with friends who had travelled from central belt. Only downside is the hairs are somewhat uncomfortable but food very good

Scotland
“Lunch with friends”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Saturday lunch with friends. Relaxed atmosphere and no rush to vacate table. Good menu choice and all meals were very good. They have a separate gluten free menu which also gave me plenty choice.
My only complaint was that the chairs are hard with no cushions.
Would recommend.

GLASGOW
“GOOD FOOD. RUBBISH SERVICE”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went here for the first time last night. The atmosphere was great because the weather was lovely so it was busy inside and out. We took our seats in the restaurant and waitress was given our drinks order. She came with drinks quickly and we were still checking menu so she said she'd come back. Probably about 10-15mins later she finally came back. We were hungry so asked her to bring olives and bread straight away. She asked if we wanted them with our starters. Is it me???!!! We said no - we'd like them now (again) with our starters to follow. Probably about 15mins passed and olives etc still hadn't arrived so I called another waitress (with a superior attitude) over to cancel since I figured the starters were probably about to be served. I was right. The starters of potato and leek soup and mussels were lovely - great flavours and nice portion size. Our mains of duck and steak were equally flavoursome and very well presented. Whilst eating we were asked couple times if we wanted more drinks but we declined. We were almost finished eating when we were asked about drinks again. This time I ordered a bottle of water. Ten minutes later it still hadn't shown up so we cancelled it paid our bill and left. On the whole I would suggest people go here because the food is good but the service really is rubbish. Seemed to me like the staff who dealt with us were poorly trained. And as for 'Ms Bad Attitude' I think she would be better suited to a job that doesn't involve serving the public.

2 Thank LOVESAUSAGE
Marykirk, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Last minute decision on where to get some lunch made us choose here, have had dinner here before but this was a first for lunchtime. Great menu to choose from and speant alot of time deciding which dish was making my mouth water more... The service was fast and efficient and very pleasant. The atmosphere was great, not too busy at the time we went and as always a beautiful space.
Lunch was fantastic, i had the prawn and crayfish sandwhich which was divine and managed to get a bite of my partners burger which was equally lovely! The prices were reasonable to us but i can see hw some people would think it is expensice.
Highly recommend the place and will be back! :)

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A MUST for us when in Dundee!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Perhaps because it reminds me of a beloved venue in my hometown of Detroit, perhaps because I love an art vibe, perhaps because there are SO many positives to this venue and restaurant, it is DIVINE. Food was amazing. We went three times during our stay and each time we were impressed with friendly staff, wonderful service and delicious food. I'm surprised to see anyone say anything negative about DCA. I love it. I highly recommend. I think you should try it too!

1 Thank LaClark13