“So good!!!”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: excellent food Rama Thai
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Lovely food they make the best red Thai curry ever!! Service is always fast and the staff are so lovely, I would eat here every week if I could. Nice calm and relaxing place to dine.

1  Thank Annabelle2505

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The female boss was very racist and rude. My friends and I were thrown a piece of paper to write our order down simply because we were taking a wee bit longer to decide on what to order. This was simply an unreasonable act and lack of etiquette!!!!

6  Thank Zhi Wei C
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I took my now wife to his restaurant on our 1st Anniversary of being a couple, and it was so god we now make a point of returning here on this anniversary. The choice is so varied, there will be something for everyone. The foods always tastes fresh, flavoursome and piping hot! The decor is lovely, nicely authentic without being garish. The service is always welcoming and friendly from entry to exit. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

lovely food in a lovely restaurant .The staff are very friendly the man who served us had an infectious laugh.The cutlery was lovely.A calm and relaxing environment inside.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I love Thai food..last time I was here the flavours exploded in your mouth and the quality was superb..not now..
The seafood selection for two at £14.95 was more like "mummys gone to Iceland"
Everything ,and there wasn't much of it,was in batter. Mediocre dips as well.
The main courses ordered certainly didn't live up to their description..we ended up with fried ,tasteless chicken ,very little Veg and a bland sauce.
Very pricey too for what was on our plates..wont be back