Premier Inn Dundee West Hotel
$58
  • Breakfast included
$66
DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee(Dundee)(Great Value!)
$68
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa(Dundee)(Great Value!)
$60
$77
$73
PremierInn.com
PremierInn.com
All reviewsbeefeater restaurantbeefeater next doorstayed hereadjoining restaurantmain roadmeal dealnight's sleepbusy roadclean roomseasy accessgood sizenight staycomfortable stayfamily roombudget hotela great staycooked breakfast
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The reception staff were very informative and told us about breakfast and the option to make a dinner reservation which was good. Our room was very clean and everything seemed to be in working order. At night the room got far to got so we attempted to turn down the temperature which just kept going back up for 25 degrees and even with it being warm outside as well, the room was roasting and both of us staying were unable to get a "good nights sleep". When we informed the reception as checking out we were told there was a book in the room telling us how to use it yet I wasn't aware of any book in the room for this that I could find. So even though we complained we didn't get a good night sleep we weren't offered the refund of the room which was a big disappointment since both of us did not have "a good night sleep". Would maybe stay again if we were placed in a room with a working temperature changer.

• Stayed: July 2014
Owen B, Manager at Premier Inn Dundee West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear LsFraser

Thank you for your Feedback on your stay with Dundee West Premier Inn. I was very happy to here that your experience from check inn, to your room was very good until later in the evening.

I am very disappointed on how we failed to deliver our promise of a great night sleep and would like to discuss this matter with you as soon as possible. Could you please contact myself (Owen Bogue) on 01382 723718

Kind Regards
Owen Bogue

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Friendly, helpful, clean, all you need for a short stay.
Tea and coffee facilities provided in the room, breakfast and evening meals in the Gourdie Croft were very good.
Just on outskirts of Dundee, a 10 minute drive to city centre.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great place to stay, room good size and very clean, bed and pillows very comfortable and great hot shower. Would definitely stay at a premier inn again. Only negative no biscuits with cup of tea/coffee in room!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank FionaSelkirk
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went for a two night break - great deal. Room ideal for us and two kids - staff very friendly - food in beefeater really good - freshly cooked. Went to wrong hotel further up kingsway - glad I got it wrong though - this hotel was ideal. Good location too.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Premier Inn lived up to its High Expectations as always. I have never been disappointed in any stay at a Premier Inn, and Dundee West was no exception. Lovely warm friendly welcome on arrival, clean and tidy hotel, room and bathroom. The rooms were warm and soundproof (Couldn't hear nextdoors TV) and the blackout blinds did the job. The bed was supercomfy, and the sheets clean, crisp and white. Definately the best nights sleep I have had in ages. So much so, that I asked about purchasing one of the beds at Reception and they were fully informed, and provided all the information I required. The breakfast the morning after was fresh, varied and cooked to my liking. (Could eat as much or as little as I wanted) Overall very happy with my stay, and would gladly recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple