Stayed one night as a stop over breaking a long drive. Susan on reception was most welcoming and very helpful indeed - as was Angie in the morning. The weather was very warm and upon arriving at my room I found a fan blasting cool air around and the curtains closed to reduce as much sunlight as possible. Nice touch! What you see is what you get with Premier Inn - the room was clean and the bathroom dated but also very clean. The shower was very good but don't have any ideas about 'power shower' settings - as if you do you'll have to fight the shower curtain for dear life. Check out time is 12 noon! Fab for a lie in.
Word of caution - unless you own a protective suit of some kind - avoid the pub/restaurant next door. I've been in some dives but jeez! McDonalds over the road could be classed as fine dining in comparison. You've been warned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland