Good clean room and comfortable bed - clean bathroom facilities - the staff were friendly and welcoming on arrival and helpful throughout. There were visiting young Ice hockey players staying with their mums and dads and we found them well behaved and friendly when you hear of such bad press on youngsters today. We slept well and the breakfast was really good at the restaurant next door. The only draw back was the evening dinners in the same restaurant on the 2 night stay - the food was good but the staff were not that attentive there seemed to be a lot of chatting going on and tables being left uncleared for a long while. Our table for 7 was completely covered with dirty dishes on arrival and we placed all of them on the table at the entrance as you entered the restaurant we left about 2 hours later and they were still there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland