Very friendly staff. Stayed a week due to family in nearby hospital. Clean rooms, well made up and staff couldn't have been more helpful and understanding - ordering taxis, making up our room at different times etc. Good choice of nearby eating - highly recommend the Indian. Also recommend a walk around Camperdown Park. Cinema complex and ice rink adjacent. Hotel did seem a little dated compared to some Premier Inns but overall was clean, safe and friendly. Great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland