I stayed at Premier Inn Dundee North, whilst meeting a friend who had never visited this area of Scotland. We used it as a base for exploring Dundee, St Andrews and the surrounding area.
Upon arrival we were greeted by name by a very pleasant and professional receptionist and directed to our room.
The rooms were the generic set-up that one would expect in a chain hotel and was more than adequate for our needs. The room and bathroom were exceptionally clean and could not be faulted - exactly what is needed when tired after a long drive.
I slept well in the hotel, my only complaint being that as there is no air conditioning, the room did get rather warm at times and opening the window was not practical due to the proximity of travel.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this hotel to friends, family or colleagues who are looking for a base or over night stop in the Dundee area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland