Stayed for 2 nights at Premier Inn, this was the first visit to Camperdown and we were delighted with everything at the hotel. We were in Dundee for a family celebration. We had booked 5 rooms, The rooms are a good size, very clean. The double bed was extremely comfortable, excellent pillows and we had great nights sleep!! The bathroom/shower was reasonably equipped and spotless. Room was warm and comfy. Only comment would be to have a small cooler in room for drinks for the guests. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Good value for money and very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland