highly recommend this accomodation, especially for cleanliness,and comfort.reception staffare so helpful and friendly.had a little hicup in the weavers pub next door, as we paid for b&b,first morning we went down for breakfast, we didnt get any? no organisation at all that morning,had to get a refund with other paying guests,but bloke on reception put it all to rights for the next day.would definatly go back just for the accomodation.close to the town which has two in door shopping centres, and lots of shops,places to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland