just back from a two night stay here and it was simply the worst hotel experience ever.
the hotel in itself, is as you would expect from a well used premier inn.
the staff in fairness seemed friendly enough.
the room, well, freezing, the heating would not stay up and seemed to keep resetting at 16c, not great.
no beds done , no towels , no toilet roll, no soap in the dispensers the bins not emptied, staff smoking at frnt door , in all a dreadful experience, which honestly made me think that the hotel had been abandoned for the xmas break and that it was up to the residents to fend for themselves ,
i am really dissapointed as premier inns in the past have been good value and clean.
this episode will make me seriously think about booking another off this chains hotels again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland