I got home to my friends house after losing him in Dundee only to find he was not home. Totally lost and walking around with the map on my soon to be dead phone i found this place.
The young man on the night shift could not have been any more helpful and even let me borrow his own personal phone charger so i could then get my phone up and running again. I spend a lot of time in Hotels through work and being without a phone is torture these days. I know, I know! He is a credit to the company in going that extra wee mile to assist a customer and making my evening more pleasant.
Having had a few drinks the first thing i done was lock my key in the room. Again the staff member couldn't have been more pleasant in assisting me.
As for the hotel and everything else. Fantastic, clean and just what i expect from Premier inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the outskirts of Dundee at the border with Angus, conveniently located for visiting the city centre as well as the local towns of Broughty Ferry, Carnoustie, Monifieth, Arbroath & Forfar. Local attractions include sandy beaches, championship golf courses, award winning visitor attractions and country parks. The hotel is in a new village, next door to the Bell Tree restaurant and across the road from a small row of shops which includes a pharmacy, hairdressers & bakers. Double, twin and family rooms are available, with our family rooms suitable for a maximum of two adults and two children, a limited number of cots are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Scotland