Our latest visit to this hotel saw very little changed since last year despite the signs saying works were been carried out but we cannot fault this hotel. It is typical premier inn, clean, comfortable and friendly. Our family room was big enough for 4, clean and well placed near reception for easy access with the kids. The staff are always very helpful and lovely and I have yet to claim back my money under the good night sleep guarantee! We were a bit late booking this time so prices had gone up but you can get this room for £35 per night.
Well recommended for a budget hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the outskirts of Dundee at the border with Angus, conveniently located for visiting the city centre as well as the local towns of Broughty Ferry, Carnoustie, Monifieth, Arbroath & Forfar. Local attractions include sandy beaches, championship golf courses, award winning visitor attractions and country parks. The hotel is in a new village, next door to the Bell Tree restaurant and across the road from a small row of shops which includes a pharmacy, hairdressers & bakers. Double, twin and family rooms are available, with our family rooms suitable for a maximum of two adults and two children, a limited number of cots are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Scotland