We were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived. The staff are helpful and friendly and stress that if there are any problems, that is what they are there to sort. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable and the beds are truly the best. Our view of this chain has vastly improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the outskirts of Dundee at the border with Angus, conveniently located for visiting the city centre as well as the local towns of Broughty Ferry, Carnoustie, Monifieth, Arbroath & Forfar. Local attractions include sandy beaches, championship golf courses, award winning visitor attractions and country parks. The hotel is in a new village, next door to the Bell Tree restaurant and across the road from a small row of shops which includes a pharmacy, hairdressers & bakers. Double, twin and family rooms are available, with our family rooms suitable for a maximum of two adults and two children, a limited number of cots are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Scotland