Calling this this Dundee Centre is a bit like Premier's free Wi-Fi claim - it is a slightly misleading! It is by the river next to a new development on a busy dual carriageway - still surrounded by road works in fact. But it's a nice enough hotel for an overnight. Usual Premier Inn rooms, clean and well kitted out. Staff as usual were excellent. As is common with Premier Inns a pub next-door was used for meals - including breakfast - but we didn't use it this time.
If you accept it's address - and it is next to the wonderful Discovery Centre - visit Scott's ship - then it's great value, comfortable and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Head around the corner to see the statue of the Dandy's own Desperate Dan in the city square ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Scotland