Stayed here overnight while attending a Hospitality event at the football. Room was large enough for two of us. Quiet and cosy. Bed was a bit lumpy but slept well. No noise at all during the night.
If you are parking at the hotel, you need to get a pass from the reception area.
We would stay here again no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Head around the corner to see the statue of the Dandy's own Desperate Dan in the city square ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Scotland