Stayed two nights at this hotel 13th feb 2012, and while our room had been recently refurbished and very nice (except for the strong paint smell) The rest of the hotel was undergoing major refurbishment. Every room about us to the side and above had been completely stripped, no bathrooms, walls, everything pulled out. Banging, builders shouting and very loud building noise from 8am till about 6pm. Rubble all over corridors. had to dodge builders carrying sheets of plasterboard etc. Staff couldnt have been more friendly and helpfull tho and would definately come back when building finished as hotel in a fantastic location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Head around the corner to see the statue of the Dandy's own Desperate Dan in the city square ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Scotland