Having previously stayed here some years ago we knew it was well placed for our visit to Dundee. We arrived well before 2pm check in time and were going to sit outside and wait for 2pm before checking in but the receptionist checked if our room was ready and as it was, she checked us in immediately which was great. The room and bathroom as at all Premier Hotels was spotless, we had a view of the River Tay and the Tay Bridge which was really lovely, as it gave you something nice to see when you looked out the window. Did not eat at the Table Table next door as it always seemed very lively when we looked in of an evening, and a bit too noisy for us. We did have breakfast on 1 morning and it was the usual Premier standard which was enjoyable, and the view again was excellent. Cannot comment on Table Table staff as we only saw 1 at breakfast, but the Hotel staff were very nice. The hotel is right next door to Discovery Point, which is well worth a visit, also went to Broughty Castle Museum which was very interesting, easy to walk into Dundee with its multitude of shops and good restaurants and there is a large Tesco not far from the Premier Inn which is useful. So as I say it is nicely situated for all amenities and a good Premier to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Head around the corner to see the statue of the Dandy's own Desperate Dan in the city square ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Scotland