All reviews brewers fayre dobbies garden centre room was clean adjoining restaurant restaurant next door reception staff attending a wedding buffet style dual carriageway a great nights sleep excellent stay broughty ferry stayed here for two nights good size family room car park cooked breakfast
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

I really can't add more my title message. Of all the Premier Inn's that we have stayed at in the UK, (in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) this is the very first we have returned to.

We are Premier Inn veterans, in 2018 this is number 8 (yes, all 8 are different ones) and number 9 will be in December.

This is a fab Premier Inn, I wouldn't stay twice if it wasn't. It's a bit dated compared to some, but doesn't take anything away from it.

We had a couple of niggles with the room, but sorted efficiently and quickly with the lovely staff.

As always with Premier Inn staff, nothing is ever a bother even if they are busy. Always a welcome smile and just so lovely.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Well placed for the wedding we were going to. Very helpful and cheerful staff who really added to our stay. Great Premier Inn beds and good shower made for ideal stay. Parking directly outside and just off the main road ( no road noise in the room}

Reviewed September 30, 2018

I first stayed at this Premier Inn back in May 2017 (see previous comments on here). I'm pleased to say that my second stay was every bit as good as my first. I stayed over last Sunday 23rd September and was welcomed by a young man on reception (forgive me as I can't remember his name). Check in was prompt and friendly. My room this time overlooked the main car park and accompanying Brewers Fayre, but it was surprisingly quiet with no external noise. Room was clean and tidy and can't fault what I paid for, again purchased ahead on the Saver deal. I enjoyed the full Premier breakfast which included as much as you can eat cooked breakfast as well as the continental. I certainly made the most of this as I had a long day ahead! Jackie was the host for breakfast and she was very cheery and chatty. Upon departure, I met Bill on reception who was very pleasant and shook my hand on departure. The staff above (named and un-named) are an absolute credit to this Premier Inn and made me enjoy my stay. Will certainly be back again should I be travelling through the area.

Date of stay: September 2018