Clearwater Hydrotherapy Relaxation Centre - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Lovely relaxing experience

Had a great experience here,husband bought me gold package for my birthday.Started off with a water... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2015
littlenell77
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Great but a few issues.

Bought a bronze package for Xmas, was over the moon when i got it. Been in a floatation tank before... read more

Reviewed January 29, 2015
Wezzzy
Blairgowrie, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Staff friendly and attentive. Jet massage brilliant. Left feeling brand new even though it was howling wind and torrential rain outside.

1  Thank H T
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I went for the jet massage and it was brilliant. I was worried that fifteen minutes would not have any effect but it did was a great start to a chilled day. Would love to try the floatation too. Staff were friendly and atmosphere in the centre relaxing.

2  Thank Sloul
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I experienced a gold floatation and massage session and it was really beyond my expectations. I have never in my life felt as wonderful and as relax as I did at Clearwater. I had the best sleep ever, well since i was a baby hahaha. I can't recommend this place highly enough its fantastic and I am looking forward to booking my next session. The staff also where lovely and very helpful and showed me exactly what was what and how to do things etc.....

4  Thank jacqelene
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Heard about the relaxation centre when it had opened and desperately wanted to try it. Got a voucher for Christmas and all I can say is wow!!!!! I have finally found a way to properly shut off!! I had the gold package and would definitely recommend this. The ambience and staff and great and really add to the experience!!

Date of experience: January 2014
1  Thank Kelly G
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was a bit sceptical about whether I would truly be able to relax but I'm so glad my friend gave me the gift voucher - I went to sleep in the flotation tank and had the most restful sleep in ages that night. The member of staff was very helpful, and gave clear instructions. A lovely experience and I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank sunshinetravelling