“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kugu Restaurant - CLOSED

Kugu Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: A contemporary restaurant specialising in an Indian and Mediterranean menu. Our specialty is in marinated meats with marinades including Egytian, Mint, Tikka, garlic and more. We have all the favorites such as mixed grill and classic curries. On top of this we have a fantastic buffet on offer 7 days a week spoiling you for choice including yummy desserts
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have tried the buffet menu on several occasions,at the Kugu restaurant. All the curries, I have tried have been very good. The next time, I may try something off the la carte menu.

• Visited September 2013

Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I really enjoy the food here and love the fact that you can help yourself to as much coffee, tea and soft drinks as you need. Its a shame that the staff have to put up with groups of teenagers just acting silly with so much food

Visited May 2013
Fife
“Food great again and service a lot better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had another Itison voucher for the Thrill of the Tandoor meal and the food was really good yet again. The Service was a lot better since the last visit - different staff were on.
I had the Egyptian kebab which was fab, the meat was really juicy and it all tasted great, love the pilau rice too.
Would definitely visit again with or without a voucher.

• Visited September 2013
Newport-on-Tay, United Kingdom
“Food ok, but terrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

The food was fine, what you would expect for such a low price. Macaroni was very yummy, everything else was ok. Unfortunately the terrible service means I will not be returning. After finishing our first drinks, we sat for some time waiting to order our second. Eventually I got fed up and went to the bar and ordered- this was after about half an hour. They then took another 20 minutes to bring our drinks, apologising because they had a problem with their coffee machine- what does that have to do with 2 diet cokes! And then to put the tin lid on it, they were both regular cokes and not the diets we asked for. Overall very poor, and won't be going back.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank rjw199323
“Cheap and cheerful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went for a late lunch with my husband and daughter, food was decent, service was okay and who can grumble at all you can eat for £6.95! Under 2's eat free too so although my 8 month old eats home cooked baby meals we were able to give her some salad and pineapple to munch on.

Visited September 2013