“Great speedy meal”

Nando's
Ranked #180 of 374 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Blairgowrie
“Great speedy meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff although the guy taking our order wasn't the speediest but he got it all right. Food was hot, drink was cold, service was fast. We all enjoyed our meals, loved the piri piri chips! Will definitely be back for another selection from the menu. Fast food at its best.

Visited June 2013

Glenrothes, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Service good, food okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Visited Nando's recently with friends. We arrived just before the evening rush and got a table no problem. The staff were friendly, polite and very helpful. There is no waitress service, customers place their order and pay at the till. All the food came with varying degrees of spiciness, you can choose from mild to extra hot. I opted for a medium spice, the food was tasty and I cleared my plate. The food was cooked properly but was a luke warm when it arrived at our table and quickly got cold. For what I paid for the portion sizes were on the small side. Wouldn't be my first choice of restaurant if I were to eat out again in Dundee as there are plenty of other alternatives.

• Visited May 2013
Dundee, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not sure what the fuss is about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Overpriced for what we had, chicken was dry. I really don't get what the fuss is about. The restaurant looks pretty, staff are friendly, sauces and refills are good, but at £10 a head for a bit of chicken and some chips seems extortionate.

Visited November 2012
Perth, United Kingdom
“Day out with service users”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

very relaxed visit:) staff very helpful made to feel extremely welcome would go again as it was very clean and tidy............... toilets clean staff very customer focused and that was a nice a change to see

• Visited March 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Fave place for food with a group of friends, ans 20% NHS discount!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

You cannot go wrong with a Nando's! The atmosphere is great. I enjoy the takeaway/restaurant rusticness and it's not often I complements the lav but it is pretty cool.
I enjoy the chicken roulette and sweet potato mash. unlimited soft drinks are great too.