“A basic childrens play area”
Review of The Fun Factory

The Fun Factory
Ranked #10 of 18 Fun & Games in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to The Fun Factory. Dundee's newest custom built Soft Play Family Entertainment Centre. An exciting new Social Enterprise from the team who brought you the UK's first custom built indoor extreme sports leisure centre; The Factory Skatepark. The centre has an over 5's area, under 5's area and our new baby area. We also have a cafe and cater for groups and party's. During term time we run our meal deal where the kids can play and eat for £5, from 11-1pm and 3-5pm. We also have Laser Tag for private party's. We are open 10-6pm every day of the year apart from Christmas Day & New Years Day.
dundee
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“A basic childrens play area”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

As a grandparent I have been to a few play areas recently and I thought this was one of the more basic ones that I have visited. Infant play area is very small and he café leaves a bit to be desired.

1 Thank A-J372

Dundee, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Birthday Party”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

What brilliant staff...I had my little girls 2nd birthday here and the staff were fantastic and so very helpful as well as my little one having a ball!!
I will be back again for more visits with my kids and definately more parties!
The food was very good and great value for money!

1 Thank Louise V
Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great party son loved it”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I had my sons 3 rd Birthday party and all the kids had a great time. Staff very friendly and kids all liked the food. 10/10 :)

1 Thank Dundee606
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My 3 year olds birthday”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

A big thanks to all the staff that helped with my girls birthday party all the children really enjoyed themselves food was fantastic and plenty of it
Well worth the money
Many thanks for a great day

1 Thank AWelsh
Dundee, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Scary Place to be!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been here a few times, my youngest kids have fun here but we have never been once when there hasn't been some sort of trouble! The staff are ok although very slow so if you want a coffee or something to eat be prepared to wait a while, while they actually serve you.

The play area as said before isn't that big and i would say is geared towards a younger age. The way the under 4s area is joined on to the older kids play is doesn't work and kids are constantly going through it as they don't realise meaning its difficult as a parent to relax. Its also quite an expensive play area compared to others that are better.

The actual parents of some of the kids that go there can be the scariest part!! My son on one occassion through a ball at the basketball net while a little girl was looking up at the net so got hit in the face when the ball came down, she told her parents my boy had hit her with it so they started swearing about my son when we went over to apologise and explain what had happened i got swore at and threatened and the staff done nothing although they heard it all as there was only 5 tables in as it was close to closing time and they were tidying up. It was very intimidating and after paying for 6 children to play we left after 45mins as i felt so worried and uncomfortable!! Would not go back after this especially as the staff decided to turn a blind eye, maybe this is just because its common practice there.

Visited May 2013