“Nice atmosphere”

Tonic
Ranked #49 of 376 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: http://tonic-live.co.uk/
Perth, United Kingdom
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice friendly staff. Portion sizes are very decent and makes the price reasonable. Always a good atmosphere whether for food or just a drink. Would recommend :)

Dundee, United Kingdom
“The burger options are awesome”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

If you want a burger, but you don't know what to put on it, go to Tonic. The menu there will certainly inspire you.

The food is always tasty, we keep going back time after time.

“Tonic for Cocktails!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Come here quite often for a few pints, but only very recently tried the cocktails there thanks to Mac, who made my friend and I zombies (not literally of course) which I was having for the first time and they were amazing! Service was incredible, fast, friendly and funny which is an almost impossible blend to find these days, always look forward to going back!

“Very impressive!! ”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I have visited Tonic quite a few times now and every time I return I am more and more impressed. I usually visit here on a Monday night as they play some fantastic live music, the bands change from week to week.

The Barman (I think his name was James) has a great knowledge of his craft and gave us great service.

I often find when a bar is quiet later in the evening the staff can not wait for the last of the guests to leave, I never had this feeling here. The staff chatted with us, exchanging banter and explaining the cocktails they were serving us.

This is exactly what you need from a bar, good atmosphere, good service and great drinks!

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Fab food , great service”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

As a regular at tonic, I just had to right a positive review. soo many things to choose from, my son had a crodile burger which you,ve guessed just tasted like chicken,, haha
Salads are fantastic with crunchy bread to go with it, service is great staff are so attentive, a special thanks to Adam (mac the barman) who made sure that me and my friend were topped up with drinks and lots of friendly chat, we managed to get the leather sofa which makes you want to stay there all day. Atmosphere is great it is a real tonic (excuse the pun) with the warm and friendly service and atmosphere...........