I had two colleagues stay here for an event in Dundee but I travelled up on the day so didn't stay but I did book to use the spa and facilities as I waited for my overnight sleeper back to London after the event. My colleagues said their rooms were plush and comfortable and, from my experience of this hotel, I don't doubt it.
I called up with questions about the spa and treatment several times and the staff were always helpful and friendly. I arrived early and so did some work in the bar/ lobby area and needed to use the wifi and print something out. The lady at the desk was very nice and helpful even though I told her I wasn't staying there. She was there entire time of my stay and asked me how my spa time was and kept my suit case behind the desk when I had dinner and brought it over when my taxi came - great service.
My spa treatment was absolutely prefect. My masseuse was Anusia who had a lovely soothing voice and manner, instantly helping me to relax. The pressure was perfect and the massage really did me the world of good after my week travelling around the UK on long distance trains. I wanted to take Anusia with me on the train so I would feel the lovely relaxation all the way home! The products in the spa were Elemis luckily so I didn't have to use my own when showering for fear of skin suddenly seizing up with dryness or breaking out in blotches as I have very sensitive easily irritated skin.
Dinner in the restaurant is excellent too. The duck was tender, juicy and perfectly cooked with great accompaniments and sticky toffee pudding was a indulgent and satisfying finish.
It is my job to find fault with things but I did not find a single fault here, everything was perfect and I will most definitely stay here the next time I come to Dundee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary four-star hotel is conveniently located in the stunning quayside area of Dundee’s waterfront, just a five-minute walk from the vibrant city centre. If you’re arriving through Dundee airport, you’ll be just a short five-minute drive to the hotel. Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa features all the essentials you’ll need for a convenient and relaxing stay including complimentary parking and high-speed Wi-Fi. Beyond the essentials, it’s the extra touches that will make your stay memorable. Each contemporary bedroom features floor-to-ceiling windows, a 42” LCD TV and en-suite bathroom with complimentary Elemis toiletries. The luxury continues at our award-winning Yu Spa. Guests get free use of the Technogym, swimming pool, and sauna, steam room and Japanese-style hot tubs. Elemis spa treatments are also available to book for an extra charge. Taste and sample locally sourced ingredients in the dishes at the hotel restaurant, Metro Bar and Brasserie. If you have extra time to relax you can sip on refreshing cocktails whilst enjoying the great views of Dundee’s waterfront from the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex City Quay Hotel And Spa
- Apex City Quay Hotel Dundee
- Apex City Quay Dundee
- Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa Dundee, Scotland