“Great Pub, Fab Atmosphere”
Review of Tickety Boo's

Tickety Boo's
Ranked #26 of 401 Restaurants in Dundee
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Tickety Boo’s is a traditional bar that offers a warm welcome and friendly atmosphere. It boasts a horseshoe-shaped bar and original stained glass windows, but there is nothing traditional about its modern standards. This top performing bar has won awards from Best Bar None, Cask Marque and The British Institute of Innkeeping. Tickety Boo’s has a great selection of drinks from a large range of Scotland’s favourite whiskies to rum, cocktails (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), world beers and award winning draught beer. For those of you who are not in the mood for an alcoholic drink why not enjoy a home cooked meal, coffee or some of our great entertainment. The Staff are happy, friendly and fun and are always quick to serve. Come in and listen to some great live music, compete in our quiz, play a friendly game of poker or watch live sport.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My Husband and I have been toDunee a few time and always end up in Tickety Boos, They have live music and the guys are just fab. We met a few really nice people, so friendly and kind. We had the best nigh. All the staff were brilliant and I cant recomend enough.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Love going to this pub for lunch. It is popular with a lot of people and locals. Its not a big place there are some seats upstairs also but we always like to be down stairs. Friendly service and good variety on the menu. Nice place to go for just a drink or food your always made to feel welcome. Looking forward to my next lunch there!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I visited this pub during the day for my lunch and loved it, the food was and the atmosphere was great and everyone was so helpful. This is a really friendly pub with great banter. I felt like I was one of the regulars after 1 visit. The staff were always very busy but still gave me plenty of attention.

The bar is a small, traditional styled city centre pub its very clean and well maintained and seems to have lots going on, live sports was shown with a clear view from where I was sitting. At night they advertised quizzes, poker and live music.

The drinks menu was very extensive and the guy serving behind the bar was very helpful when I was asking about the malt whiskies.

If your travelling to Dundee don't miss going into this pub.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Have to visit Ninewells hospital every few weeks so my reward is a meal /drink at Tickety Boo. We stumbled on it by accident one time , looking for a hostelry for our lunch.
It is now our place to look forward to on any visit to Dundee.
The bar staff are slick - and we usually try to get a seat where we can watch the antics and daily comings and goings with the regulars.

Seating area is indeed small, but there are tables on the upper floor which take the overspill. Can't imagine though on a busy Frid/Sat night there would be ample seating space.
However, since our visits are always around lunchtime we can only give praise to the establishment and its staff - who all work extremely hard.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Central bar in dundee, good food, try the chilli!!, nice atmosphere and pretty good pint of guinness

Been to Tickety Boo's? Share your experiences!