“Fabulous!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dundee
Richmond Serviced Apartments
Ranked #6 of 10 Specialty Lodging in Dundee
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I booked these apartments for friends visiting from the USA. They were absolutely delighted with the standard of accommodation and I was proud that Dundee could offer such high quality serviced apartments. All credit to the owners. The apartments were immaculate and comfortable and were located bang In the centre of Dundee. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank PRMDundee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

Another flying visit to Dundee had me again booked into Richmond Apartments.These apartments still for me simply tick all the boxes. The combination of their location, modern-feel, and cleanliness place them at the top of the list of places I've stayed in 2012. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank BALSydney
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I am not at all inclined normally to spend time posting a review but felt the experience I had at these apartments deserved it. As a reasonably well travelled professional my standards are high particularly with regards to cleanliness and helpfullness of staff and was extremely pleased with both. My stay was perfect and the quality of applicances and funrnishings was the best I've experienced. I had already been working away for a few days before coming to Dundee and was grateful for the nice bottle of wine awaiting me! I will definitely be asking my Company to book me in to Richmond Apartments when I return on businbess. I always enjoyed a peaceful night's sleep in tranquil settings - quite surprising for city centre location!The owner has managed to get the perfect balance.

Room Tip: From what I could tell, they were all of a similar, super standard.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank AlisonGail
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

After an enjoyable stay earlier this year, I have recently again taken the opportunity to stay at Richmond Serviced Apartments in Dundee. The property again exceeded expectations and remains I believe an ideal base should you have need, for business or pleasure, to visit Dundee. The location, high standard of cleanliness, the daily service and little touches together add up to something quite special. I'll be back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank BALSydney
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

My stay at Richmond Apartments was a wonderful experience from the minute i set foot through the door.As a seasoned traveller i found the attention to detail on every level first class and without doubt the finest serviced accommodation i have ever known.The staff could not have been more helpful and the level of cleanliness outstanding.
I cannot urge visitors etc enough to take advantage of this wonderful service in central Dundee with such easy access to all amenities.
Rosemary M.
Ayrshire.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank rosemary m
swansea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Myself and 2 friends stayed over at RSA for three nights in August. It's in a very handy location in downtown Dundee. We were put in one of the penthouses on the 4th floor. Facilities were excellent and it was very clean. We would happily stay there again on any future trips.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank anna s
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

Just thought I'd drop a note as I enjoyed my stay that much. Great location for Dundee train station and town centre. Very impressed with the finish of the flats, really comfortable with all the amenities you would want.
Well done to the owners !!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends