“Highly Recommended”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dundee
Richmond Serviced Apartments
Ranked #5 of 10 Specialty Lodging in Dundee
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Stayed there in January 2012. Very clean and very comfortable. If I'm in Dundee in the future I will be definitely staying here! Highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Andrew F

Reviewed February 14, 2012

In terms of quality, location and value for money these apartments are absolutely first class. I stayed for a week in January and was genuinely disappointed to be returning home.
The furnishings are amazing (brand new!), attention to detail is spot on and there was a genuine appreciation for my business. Would I recommend Richmond to a friend? Absolutely. I've stayed in serviced apartments all over the UK on various work trips and these are the best. I've also stayed in Dundee hotels including Hilton and Holiday Inn Express and Richmond knocks them out the park.
Carol - thank you for an amazing stay - I'll be back!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank GaardenBeak
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I stayed at Richmond Serviced Apartments last week after a friend recommended them. I often stay at serviced flats such as the Edinburgh and Chester Residence and thought they were unbeatable for space, decoration and service..until I stayed here.
The penthouse flat is exceptional. Brand new, high quality throughout, it spans over two floors with two bedrooms and the roof is made of huge loft-style windows - fantastic for my three-day stay with bright blue skies.
I was very pleasantly surprised by the price - half what I often pay in Edinburgh for one bedroom. As for London, you simply would not get this space and quality combined. If you did, the cost would be eye-watering.
One of the very best things was the personal touch of Richmond's owner Carol who saw to it that nothing was too much trouble.
She is lovely and her eye for detail is superb. I have to say the kitchen was better equipped with high quality utensils - not to mention lovely coffee, biscuits, bread, eggs and the like - than my own.
Not many places provide a decent bottle of wine for guests - and it was much appreciated.
Carol also helped when I asked for restaurant recommendations locally for a client dinner.
I cannot emphasise enough how high-end the furnishings and design are. On the top floor where the lounge is for example, was a large glass dining table with matching chairs along with lovely huge sofas, each of the two I am sure would sleep two.
Oh, and you could 'eat your dinner' off everything from the floor to the door.
The location is unbeatable - right in the centre of the city, very close to the stunning waterfront.
The best way of explaining perhaps, is to say that this place would be my dream city bolthole but I fear that if it was in London, it would cost millions.

Room Tip: The penthouses are stunning, though I looked in when the others were being cleaned and they were equ...