“Good food and service”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

First visit here for many years but will be back a lot sooner. The service was first class and the food was really good with a menu that ticked all the boxes. Very reasonable prices with the wine also being pitched at a reasonable cost. Wiil be back!!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Nice ambience, busy and friendly. Good staff. Reasonable prices and good, well-presented food. Have never been let down on any of our many visits.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The setting, the quality of food and service have always been second to none. They have a great choice of wines and beers to match the menu, cant wait for the next trip.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I hadnt been to the Kittiwake (which has changed its name since my last visit) for about a while as we only go to Broughty Ferry once a year. This time I took friends and once again I was not disappointed. As before the place was buzzing and we were lucky to find a vacant table and were prepared to wait for our food. However, this was not the case. The waitress cleared the table within seconds of us sitting down and quickly took our order. The food was fabulous and served in a timely manner. My friend Alison and my son Richie had the Beef and Merlot Pie and her husband Mike had the Belly Pork. I myself had the chicken, leek and mushroom pie and I can say with total confidence that we all enjoyed our meal.
Would I return - most definitely. Would I recommend - certainly

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Visited during the weekend on a busy Saturday, was greeted and seated quickly by very polite and friendly staff. Had a great meal - steaks cooked perfectly! The staff were very welcoming and helped us have a very enjoyable night! Will definitely be going back!