“niki”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

been 3 times to bellini always been great , and we eat out a lot . we have no complaints about this italian . some people just like complaining .

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Been a few times, always great food and atmosphere. Little disappointed by cocktail list and a little pricey but well worth it!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I usually avoid eating at Italian restaurants because I grew up in Tuscany and so it's hard to avoid disappointment. However, the elegant decor caught my fancy as we were searching for a good restaurant in the city centre, and so we decided to give it a try. The food was authentically Italian and the service was professional but very friendly. There was a lot of choice on the menu - which is important being a vegetarian - and I was particularly impressed with my risotto. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and am thinking of booking my graduation dinner there.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Really looked forward to our meal here but were disappointed with the overall experience. It was very busy and although we had booked a table it did feel like we were on a conveyor belt, waiting 15 minutes for people to leave before we could be seated. The service was nothing other than basic and the food nothing special. The pasta dish was several basic ingredients thrown together but seemed to lack an overall flavour. The steak was poorly cooked and in a watery sauce, served with the veg in foil - a bit overcooked and smelling of school dinners! Not a place we would return to.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Was staying the weekend in Dundee and didn't really know where to eat. Had a great meal in here the fillet steaks we had were excellent and the service was quick and efficient even though it was a busy Saturday night. I would go back.

1  Thank CAPTAINSCOTT46