“Something new and exciting for kids in the area to visit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Battlefield Live Dundee

Battlefield Live Dundee
Ranked #3 of 16 Fun & Games in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: Scotland's best indoor combat game. Laser tag taken to a whole new level with a gaming arena and equipment that make you feel like you are in a real combat zone. Step into your console game fantasy and play Battlefield LIVE Dundee.
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Something new and exciting for kids in the area to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I have taken my son here twice now and he loves it.
Very well organised and friendly staff well worth a visit and ideal for parties!

Dundee
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Booked 3 places at last minute for 2 adults and one teen n we joined another group. I was nervous at first and didn't think I'd enjoy it. How wrong was I! Great fun - almost thought I was really in a battleground! Great atmosphere, plenty of places to try hide from opponents. Will definitely be back!

1 Thank milkybuttons
Dundee, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

My son celebrated his 10th Birthday here with 12 of his friends they all loved it! The Staff were brilliant nothing seemed like too much trouble for them and the kids were all well looked after inside the arena. Would highly recommend! My son is already planning his next visit with friends well worth the money and the party was very reasonably priced.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another birthday party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Our sons (Caylen) 10th birthday party today, fantastic day. All the kids just loved it, no doubt we will back again and again

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Escapeclause
scottish tourist
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Just took three ten year olds, two fourteen year olds to Battlefield Live, and their first words when they came out were "when can we go back." They had a brilliant time and loved all the places that they could hide in. Takes laser guns to a whole new level, and I thought it was well worth the £9 an hour. Adults are priced the same as kids so their dad was able to join in too,and he also had a great time. I would definitely recommend this attraction, it is fab.

Visited April 2013