“Disgusting”
Review of Chopstix

Chopstix
Reserve with OpenTable
Chopstix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #148 of 391 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Came in for a meal last night wth friends, the meal was lovely and service from the waitresses/ waiter was exellent - however the night was ruined by the chinese man by the bar called Steven? (pressuming it was the manager). He stood had loud inaproppriate conversations with the delivery drivers I think, which the whole restraunt could hear (including children in the restraunt) ! He watched as the waitresses rushed around as it was quite busy,and we heard him say serveral times the staff were 'useless', 'crazy' and 'can't do anything'. Really terrible managment, but wonderful service - probably won't be returning and wouldn't reccomend to friends due to the bad atmosphere.

4  Thank Malcom D

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The won ton and hot & sour soup were nice. We had kung po chicken and Mongolian chicken with fried rice and noodles. The meals were very nice.

Our waiter was efficient and prompt but the management sort of 'snatched' our payment, with no conversation. It was quite cold inside, too.

We did enjoy our food and it arrived quickly.

1  Thank amateur-sun-seeker
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

After being a frequent customer of Chopstix for the entire 4 years since I have lived in the city centre, I was shocked at the customer service I received from the owner.
After calling a girl who was obviously new on the job and not fully understanding of what I was saying (which is fine! Everyone needs to be new at one point), we received an incorrect order for one meal. After then phoning for it be replaced with the original one ordered, the owner then called back shouting down the phone telling us that it was our fault! How can a wrong meal possibly be the fair of the paying customer?! The owner then slammed down the phone mid conversation and no replacement meal was delivered. Awful service and no way to treat any customer. I will never use this restaurant again and neither will any of my family or close friends.

4  Thank Scott F
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I order from chopstix everytime I get a chinese love their food but today I received the worst service I have ever had from a restaurant. We called up and placed an order where the girl clearly had a hard time understanding what we were doing. The order that was delivered to us was incorrect I called up to ask to have the meal replaced and a refund for one meal as one of our party was going to have to wait on their meal being replaced. It was agreed he would send up the meal and give us a 6 pounds refund. He then called up 5 mins later shouting down the phone to me telling me he was not away to give us a replacement meal. He then hung up the phone. I can safely say no matter how much I enjoy their food I will no longer be ordering my food from here. Disgraceful customer service.

2  Thank jen2411
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Enjoyed our meal (vegetarian spring rolls and their sauce were the only downfall..yuk) until the man who I'm presuming Is the owner tried to trick us out of our change, claiming it was a tip and UK custom. Then got angry when we wanted change. The only tip he now gets is don't be so arrogant to customers..

1  Thank Ashleigh B