“Ask for no ice!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Ask for no ice!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our food, we shared a small portion of the nachos for a starter (between 3). I had the blue cheese burger, hubby had the zorba the Greek and mum had an ultimate chicken burger (but gluten free, in lettuce rather than a bun). Only the chicken burgers were gluten free. I had an orange juice but it was really a glass of ice with a hint of orange juice - not great. We enjoyed our food and the service was fine, but it was pretty expensive - £48 for the 3 of us.

“��”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

The food here is amazing and the service is great; quick and the waiting staff are polite and friendly. Would definitely go back. Recommended.

Social-Ketchup, Manager at Ketchup Dundee, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your visit to ketchup.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time. I will pass your kind words onto our team as well.

“Favourite restaurant”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This place is lovely , the burgers are by far the best burgers I have ever had and there is such a good range to chose from. The place has a lovely atmosphere and the young waitress who served us was lovely and very friendly. Will definitely come again.

• Visited March 2014
Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to Ketchup.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We do like to think we have a burger for everyone.

“Food heaven”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went with a few of my friends recently and had a great experience. The food was incredibly tasty and place also had a really good vibe. The staff were very helpful and friendly and in particular, the tall slim bloke, I think his name is Max? I might be wrong but his witt and banter added to the overall experience when serving the tables. The milkshakes were also delightful and overall, I was overwhelmed by how good this establishment actually is. RECOMMENDED.

• Visited March 2014
Social-Ketchup, Manager at Ketchup Dundee, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to Ketchup.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit. The customer experience is something that we strive to excel at so I am happy to hear you enjoyed it.

I will also pass your kind words onto our team.

Hope to see you again soon,

“Brilliant meal!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Came for a meal with 2 of my friends, there were too many burgers to choose from... I picked the ultimate which I have to say was very tasty. My friend has a gluten allergy and the staff were extremely helpful in helping her choose a burger.

The milkshakes are also amazing, I had the milkshake of the day which was butterscotch crunch :) YUM!

I will most definitely be back :)

• Visited March 2014
Social-Ketchup, Manager at Ketchup Dundee, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thanks for reviewing your recent visit to Ketchup.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your trip. Our staff are always happy to help out with any recommendations. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the team.