“Food heaven”
Review of Ketchup Dundee - CLOSED

Ketchup Dundee
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Food heaven”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went with a few of my friends recently and had a great experience. The food was incredibly tasty and place also had a really good vibe. The staff were very helpful and friendly and in particular, the tall slim bloke, I think his name is Max? I might be wrong but his witt and banter added to the overall experience when serving the tables. The milkshakes were also delightful and overall, I was overwhelmed by how good this establishment actually is. RECOMMENDED.

• Visited March 2014
Social-Ketchup, Manager at Ketchup Dundee, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to Ketchup.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit. The customer experience is something that we strive to excel at so I am happy to hear you enjoyed it.

I will also pass your kind words onto our team.

Hope to see you again soon,

“Brilliant meal!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Came for a meal with 2 of my friends, there were too many burgers to choose from... I picked the ultimate which I have to say was very tasty. My friend has a gluten allergy and the staff were extremely helpful in helping her choose a burger.

The milkshakes are also amazing, I had the milkshake of the day which was butterscotch crunch :) YUM!

I will most definitely be back :)

• Visited March 2014
Social-Ketchup, Manager at Ketchup Dundee, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thanks for reviewing your recent visit to Ketchup.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your trip. Our staff are always happy to help out with any recommendations. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the team.

We hope to see you again soon.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very Satisfying”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Was in with a few friends last week for some food in the evening. We were greeted by a cheery northern irish girl, who was more than happy to move us when we asked to sit in one of the larger booths.
Service was very quick and our waitress made some top recommendations ( I got the Italian job ) and skinny fries.
Food was very satisfying and well priced.

Will definitely be back for round 2!

• Visited March 2014
Wow, Thanks for reviewing your recent visit to Ketchup.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit. I will also be sure to pass on all your kind words to Hannah, your waitress.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

“Best burgers in town!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I've been to Ketchup plenty of times and they never fail to impress! The burgers are second to none. I had the Burger of the Week, which has sweet chilli sauce, garlic mayo, grilled onions and salad - it was an inspired combination. Our brilliant waiter, Mark, was attentive and enthusiastic, Despite it being very busy he made time to chat and not make it feel like we were on a conveyor belt of fast food. Definitely recommend the milkshakes too - they have so many flavours!

• Visited March 2014
Wow, Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to Ketchup.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Mark as well.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Scotland, United Kingdom
“Rude staff ”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

The staff are so rude in here, I was using my tastecard and showed the waitress at the start of the meal for our 50% discount. However at the end of the meal we got our bill and it was full price. I approached the waitress about this and was rudely told I would have to show the card again . On top of this the tables were cleared rudely and everything was just rude !!! Why can't they just do service with a smile ???

1 Thank cookie C
Social-Ketchup, Manager at Ketchup Dundee, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for reviewing your visit to Ketchup.

We are very sorry to hear that the level of service you received on your recent visit was no where near the standard we expect. Customer service is something we spend a lot of time training out to our staff so to hear of your experience disappoints me.

If you would care to email me at socialdundee@g1group.com with a bit more about your visit, time and date etc so I can investigate it further. We would also like to apologize and compensate you for your poor experience.

Regards,