“Tasty little place”

Lily & Stone
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Was a very rainy afternoon, we popped in on the spur of the moment, it was a pleasant surprise. A good selection on the menu, the food, a selection of snacks, hot and cold, was fresh with the price very reasonable. The place was very clean, and the service was nice and friendly. We would certainly go back, no matter what the weathers like!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

brilliant cakes and lovely staff-forget the chains and support a local venture. It is small but well worth waiting for a table!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My friend and I are drawn back to this friendly ,cosy eating place .We love the panins which are beautifully presented and tasty .Staff welcoming and obliging. Will continue to go here for lunch when in Dundee.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've been here twice now, and the food is a wee bit different and it is done really well with attention to detail. Even the side salads are beautifully presented with a dressing. The cakes are beautiful too. But it is the service which really impresses me. Very attentive and friendly - makes you feel valued as a customer.
My new favourite place to which I will be a regular visitor.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Been to Lily and Stone a few times with my baby and always made very welcome. The service is very friendly and you can see that it has regular customers which is a good sign. Went once with my two children, the three year old said he would drink some of my hot chocolate, the next thing the young man serving brought him a little cooled down hot chocolate in an espresso cup with a straw which was so lovely! We will be going back there again and again.