“Best coffee shop in Dundee”
Review of Lily & Stone - CLOSED

Lily & Stone
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

brilliant cakes and lovely staff-forget the chains and support a local venture. It is small but well worth waiting for a table!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My friend and I are drawn back to this friendly ,cosy eating place .We love the panins which are beautifully presented and tasty .Staff welcoming and obliging. Will continue to go here for lunch when in Dundee.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've been here twice now, and the food is a wee bit different and it is done really well with attention to detail. Even the side salads are beautifully presented with a dressing. The cakes are beautiful too. But it is the service which really impresses me. Very attentive and friendly - makes you feel valued as a customer.
My new favourite place to which I will be a regular visitor.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Been to Lily and Stone a few times with my baby and always made very welcome. The service is very friendly and you can see that it has regular customers which is a good sign. Went once with my two children, the three year old said he would drink some of my hot chocolate, the next thing the young man serving brought him a little cooled down hot chocolate in an espresso cup with a straw which was so lovely! We will be going back there again and again.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to Lily & Stone and I'll definitely be back! I have passed it a few times on my wee walks around Dundee, but I have never been in.
We went for lunch and we both had the same thing - smoked hickory bacon, Brie and cranberry paninis with a mug of broccoli and Stilton soup on the side - it was absolutely beautiful!
The bacon was crispy, the Brie was perfectly cooked and there was just the right amount of cranberry. The mug of soup was hot and cosy - fab and chunky - would be great to have a mug on a rainy day. The presentation was also fantastic and the waiter was polite, friendly and couldn't do enough for us.
I love the fact that it's independent - it's good to support local businesses in Dundee.