“Lovely place for lunch in Dundee”
Review of Lily & Stone - CLOSED

Lily & Stone
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I found Lily & Stone through a Groupon deal for lunch. The food was lovely and the owner was more than happy to provide the youngest of the party with a dessert dish to sample. Not a lot of tables but is worth the wait....

1  Thank fabbedyfab
There are newer reviews for Lily & Stone

Reviewed January 31, 2012

As a regular during the day (delicious soup) we tried lily and stones evening menu and it was gorgeous and extremely good value in a city centre where fast food outlets and microwave food prevail it is so nice to find freshly cooked food in a friendly relaxed atmosphere - go try it you won't be disappointed !!!

1  Thank Alison D
Reviewed January 24, 2012

A varied, interesting and tasty menu. The manager was attentive but not intrusive. A good idea to book.

1  Thank Catriona21
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I visited Lily & Stone with my mum who had received a voucher for Afternoon Tea for her Birthday.

The afternoon tea was: sandwiches, scones, shortie, brownies and cupcakes with a pot of tea.

Services was good and food was very nice.

I think a wee trip back to try out the main menu is in order as it looked fab!

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Went here for lunch with my wife - and a pram and baby too ! and we weren't disappointed, the lunch menu isn't huge however what we did see was great my chorizo salad was superb. A nice atmosphere and good service too. If I had to be hypo-critical then I would have to say the place was a tad uncomfortably warm but to be honest that's just nit picking ! - food , and the coffees! were top notch and I'd really recommend this place if you're in town.