“Excellent cake and pleasant, background music tastefully adjusted to suit the mood of the moment.”
Review of Lily & Stone - CLOSED

Lily & Stone
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2012

A varied, interesting and tasty menu. The manager was attentive but not intrusive. A good idea to book.

1  Thank Catriona21

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I visited Lily & Stone with my mum who had received a voucher for Afternoon Tea for her Birthday.

The afternoon tea was: sandwiches, scones, shortie, brownies and cupcakes with a pot of tea.

Services was good and food was very nice.

I think a wee trip back to try out the main menu is in order as it looked fab!

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Went here for lunch with my wife - and a pram and baby too ! and we weren't disappointed, the lunch menu isn't huge however what we did see was great my chorizo salad was superb. A nice atmosphere and good service too. If I had to be hypo-critical then I would have to say the place was a tad uncomfortably warm but to be honest that's just nit picking ! - food , and the coffees! were top notch and I'd really recommend this place if you're in town.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Food was just spectacular and was lovely inside really unique it attracts loads of diffarent customers and overall this cafe is 10/10!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2011

This recent addition to Dundee's growing collection of cafes is small and stylish serving the usual selection of sandwiches and cakes but with a nice line in breakfast and brunch dishes too. I had the Huevos rancheros with chorizo which was delicious. Nice relaxed atmosphere too. I can certainly see more Saturday mornings visits to try some of their other tasty sounding breakfasts!

1  Thank CatherineW1