I can't fault this hotel. The staff were fabulous, their hospitality amazing, the food was very good, the room was clean and perfectly adequate - I asked for a quiet room as I don't sleep well when I'm away and it was certainly quiet - although it was a long walk from reception with a suitcase - and that's fine if you're young and fit (which I am neither ha ha!!) but then I asked for that so not their fault. We did have a problem with our room when we came to go to bed but they couldn't have been more helpful and sorted it out very quickly and apologised for it. I also thought it was good value for money as we had a dinner bed and breakfast option for two people as we were on business which worked out very well and made life easy after an 11 hour journey to get there. Well done - a great hotel with lovely staff - would certainly stay again and recommend it to anyone. Location could be a little difficult as it's not quite central but it's only a few minutes in a taxi from the train station or airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among six acres of landscaped gardens, a short drive from Dundee city centre, the hotel boasts spacious modern bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas, complimentary car parking, AA Rosette dining in The Maze restaurant, Lounge Bar, 3 conference suites for up to 120 delegates and a fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland