Last weekend my wife and I, and two friends, had a meal in the Maze Restaurant at Doubletree by Hilton, Dundee, to celebrate our 39th Wedding Anniversary. What a superb evening we had. We were greeted by friendly staff and shown to a quiet table in the beautifully decorated conservatory, where we were served complimentary champagne. The choice of starters, mains and desserts was extensive and we could also choose from the lounge bar menu, which particularly suited one member of our party. The service was attentive throughout, without being intrusive. The food could not be faulted. During the meal a young man played familiar tunes on a piano, the music adding greatly to the whole ambience. We will most certainly return, and have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among six acres of landscaped gardens, a short drive from Dundee city centre, the hotel boasts spacious modern bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas, complimentary car parking, AA Rosette dining in The Maze restaurant, Lounge Bar, 3 conference suites for up to 120 delegates and a fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hilton EMEA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland