We stayed one night at the Former Landmark, (also had trouble finding it, since the name had changed with no notification). Liked the location, plenty of parking. The staff was great-courteous and friendly. Very helpful since I had been waiting 5 days for the airline to deliver my lost luggage while we were on our road trip thru Scotland. The long awaited bag was delivered to my room upon my return from dinner. However, I have to say the rooms left a lot to be desired. Our bedroom was very small, and even tighter quarters in the bathroom. A huge bowl style sink used up all the available counter space. No shelves at all. Not at all practical I must say!
I also suggest these bigger hotels think about investing in better climate control, now that global warming is becoming a reality. Warm nights with very little air flow. Perhaps air conditioning is in order?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among six acres of landscaped gardens, a short drive from Dundee city centre, the hotel boasts spacious modern bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas, complimentary car parking, AA Rosette dining in The Maze restaurant, Lounge Bar, 3 conference suites for up to 120 delegates and a fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland