All reviews botanical gardens nice hotel ninewells hospital black pudding function suite haggis family wedding building work business trip restaurant menu wedding reception no lift high tea minute drive city centre reception staff walk in shower
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

stayed here overnight, lovely newly decorated comfy rooms. went for a meal in the restaurant the food was lovely and the staff were so helpful. three younger girls who clearly knew their job very well and the chefs dealt with my partners allergies very well. thanks again, will definitely be returning!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 5, 2017

This hotel is great value for money. I was in Dundee to accompany my son for an interview at Dundee University so wanted something relatively cheap, friendly and near the University. Got an excellent price online which included free breakfast. Very friendly staff upon arrival. Clean, modern rooms with large TV (Sky etc.). Unusual to have option of a cooked breakfast when on a cheap deal. And not was as good as any I get in so-called 'high-end' hotels. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2017

I stayed here for 1 night - and really was impressed - to be honest any Hotel that has
' BEST WESTERN' to its name - is going to be really good , I have yet to see one that is shabby , the Hotel was well-decorated , the bedroom was really modern ( and a comfortable bed ) and a terrific bathroom and shower - I also was VERY impressed with my Chicken Burger at night , and my cooked breakfast - I also thought all the staff were very helpful and hard-working .

Room Tip: get a room on the first floor - as it will be quieter at night
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Six of us were booked in for lunch to celebrate my mothers 89th birthday.
Quite a bit of building work to the rear which took up part of the car park but no problem as it was quiet.
Very pleasant interior with a cosy feel. We were warmly greeted by the staff who showed the right amount of attentiveness throughout the meal.
The lunch was lovely. We each had a starter and a main course plus drinks and were all very impressed with the menu choice and quality of the ingredients.
A very enjoyable experience (especially as my mother paid the bill!)

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Room small but very smart. Huge walk in shower , comfy bed and lovely decor. Ate lunch in restaurant which was very good. Staff friendly and efficient. Great price. Only disadvantage is distance from city centre.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple