“Home made family run and wonderful food and brilliant service”
Review of Indos

Indos
Ranked #53 of 401 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went to broughty ferry with family visiting from Jordan and Cyprus. The staff are so welcoming, the restaurant beautiful and cleaner than clean. Just beautiful experience. Best restaurant in this side of the Tay

12  Thank tabshoura

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Not been to Indos since under new management. I will be back. The service was attentive, friendly and professional and the food very good.

15  Thank Laura M
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were made very welcome and enjoyed the food. We are regular curry eaters but the menu here had different dishes from what we are used to. When the manager found it was our first visit he insisted we had desserts on the house! The restaurant is attractive and the atmosphere was very pleasant. We don't live locally but I hope we have an opportunity to eat here again.

16  Thank Margo H
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Since coming under new management I am a regular customer to Indos and I thoroughly enjoy the experience.
The staff are exceptionally friendly and will advise on any dishes you are unsure of and recommend something suitable to your taste. The quality of food is excellent and you can taste the freshness of the ingredients used. As well as the traditional curries, Indos also offers lesser known dishes which I am working my way through. The Green Herb Chicken is wonderful.
Can't recommend this restaurant highly enough, it is fantastic value for money.

15  Thank dazm1
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife and I are curry lovers and have visited every Indian restaurant in Broughty Ferry over the years, and I've got to say Indos is our favourite venue by a mile.
The owners make you feel welcome the moment you set foot in the door and appear genuinely pleased you have chosen to eat at their restaurant.
The starters and main courses are always plentiful and well presented. The vegetable pakora and chicken tikka are always very tasty,
I am partial to a Chicken Vindaloo but my wife is more curry adventurous and Indos Chicken Dupiaza, Jalfrezi and Korai rate very highly with her, and often leads to some difficult decision making at the table or when ordering a carry out.
We look forward to our next visit and always recommend Indos to all our family and friends.

17  Thank Vacationer134