“fab night, delightful foo, top notch service”
Review of Indos

Indos
Ranked #48 of 376 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North East
“fab night, delightful foo, top notch service”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We were taken to this restaurant on recommendaion of my best friend, they have eaten there before so i was happy to follow her lead. I was not really expecting such wonderful food, it was really tasty you could taste every spice in the dish not your average thrown together Indian food it was a delight. i love wine and often in indian restaurants this is a let down however i had several delightful glasses of one of my favourite wines, it was lovely and not outrageously priced. Most importantly we had the best service ive encountered in a long time, a young lady served us, she was attentive and diligent without being in your face and really she is an asset to that restaurant, the whole staff are pleasent courteous and cant do enough to enhance the experience.
We look forward to going back next year when we visit the Dunhill Links again.

• Visited October 2012
36 Thank Lafybug

Durham
“Great food - Great service”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Having eaten at Indos in the past I was eager to return and booked a table for myself, my son and two best friends. We ate on Saturday night and as soon as we entered the restaurant we were welcomed by the most fantastic staff.
The young waitress who served us was perfect, she was attentive but not not in your face. I am a hotel manager and I would snap her up to work in our restaurant at the drop of a hat.
Now to the food - it was glorious. We all thoroughly enjoyed what we ordered and my friend Alison who is a bit of a wine freak loved the wine that she had and what was great - you didn't have to buy a bottle you could have it by the glass.
Would I eat there again - certainly / would I recommend - most definitley

• Visited October 2012
37 Thank mirich
Dundee, United Kingdom
“noisy, cold.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

we were seated at the entrance door on a cold wet night and got no assistance from staff when complaining about the cold, declined a desert and left early. get a seat away from the door or don't go.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank steve s
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“First Class All Round”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

On a recent visit to Dundee, I took my family to the Indos in Broughty Ferry, a lovely seaside suburb three miles from the city. The food was superb, the staff helpful and attentive, without being in your face. I believe the resturant has been enlarged under its new management but it still has the feeling of being a family-owned and run concern. Book a table, have a wander round the lovely harbour area, then stroll back to the Indos. Anytime I'm back 'home' in Dundee, I'll always fit in an evening at the Indos. It's up there with the best!

• Visited August 2012
42 Thank Jon K
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We visited on Th July for the 3 course meal for £15.99 and it was excellent value for money and we will be back for sure.
I had the Chicken Korma and it was the best I have had and the garlic nan is just divine.
The service was very good and the staff are really helpful and friendly.

• Visited July 2012