“Best waitress in town.”

Ranked #61 of 385 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Scottish, British, Gastropub
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bruach is a modern and upmarket spot in central Broughty Ferry. We offer lunch, early evening and weekend menus. Our menus reflect local, fresh and seasonal produce. Menus also change on a regular basis. Children are also welcome and we have disabled access and facilities. Our chefs cater for all dietary requirements. Please contact us if you specific requirements.Our bar is a popular spot for celebrating with friends, relaxing with a coffee or hosting a small function. We have an award-winning cocktail menu, excellent selection of wines and spirits.
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Was at Bruach for a lovely lunch yesterday and was served by the most helpful and efficient young girl . After lunch we had cocktails in the bar and she was more than helpful there too as were the barstaff. Wouldn't it be great if every restaurant had staff like this! Top marks to this girl !

2  Thank David1965186518
There are newer reviews for Bruach

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I offered to take my friend for lunch on her birthday at the restaurant of her choice. She chose the Bruach as she had had a good meal there before. Unfortunately, the day we went, was not a lucky one. The place itself is nice , and the service was good, but my pasta sauce was not, as it seemed to be chopped tomatoes just put onto pasta and not properly cooked.My friend,s venison sausages were also not good as they were yough and she could not eat them. To be fair, they reduced the bill, but I was disappointed because it was supposed to be a birthday treat.

1  Thank sarno
Reviewed January 13, 2013

A birthday celebration with friends took me again for lunch to this friendly bistro.We were really adventurous with cocktails pre-food.They make a great bloody mary !
Food is well presented,to me that is an indication that people Care about what they are cooking.
VERY good value.Definitely somewhere to visit more than once and not just for the fancy cocktails !

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Had a nice lunch here on Hogmanay. Service was friendly and quite attentive. The set menu is really good value for money as are drinks. I had the haggis, black pudding and poached egg starter and then we both had the pork belly main course, both of which were tasty. Unfortunately there was some soil in the salad leaves with my starter, so a little more washing of salad would be good to see. Otherwise it was a nice experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is the second time I have visited this restaurant and I will be going back!
The service is polite and courteous, good atmosphere and the food options were great (especially for a non meat eater such as myself). I was there on hogomanay and although the downstairs bar was heaving, upstairs restaurant had room to move.