Tripadvisor

“Great new Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #227 of 488 Restaurants in Dundee
Description: Large sit in and Drive Thru Starbucks. A relaxed spacious environment that welcomes you for as long as you need us. Serving hand crafted beverages by our hand trained Baristas.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love this new starbucks, plenty of parking and have met there for formal meetings and coffee with friends. Staff are always pleasant and the surroundings are spacious.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Cazkevandduggy
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed November 16, 2019

The Starbucks worker asked for my name so I replied “Brennah” he Then writes down a weird word that I don’t even know what it said... it came to the part where the worker called out my name for my drink “brown” you what!!!!! Brown??? How does that even remotely sound like Brennah.
When I was ordering I asked for no cream and when they made it I got cream so I asked for it without and they scooped about half my drink out of it and it was sitting for that long the ice then melted in it
NOT IMPRESSED
*if I could I wouldn’t have even rated this*

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

10/10 for my service at this Starbucks drive through in Dundee. Knowledge staff and very clean. The pumpkin spiced latte was amazing!

Date of visit: October 2019