“Good food & friendly staff”

Gourdie Croft Beefeater
Ranked #260 of 389 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Popped in for a light dinner as I was staying alone in the adjoining Premier Inn. The service was friendly with staff welcoming me and engaging in chat. The food was of good quality and I enjoyed a glass of wine with my meal. The menu looked good overall and I would be happy to return again.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

been here many times and the menu has plenty variety and the food is good its also resonable priced, i did have a problem last visit with part of my main being cold but was rectified quickly

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We visited here for an anniversary meal as the staff and service is of high standard normally and good price for the food you are served, however, manager was extremely rude,Madrid not greet us at the door, did not have table ready for us and confronted us for ordering a drink at the bar when he had told us to do so. However, the rest of the staff, especially our waitress for the night was extremely pleasant and attended to us all night. Good experience but bad start to the night with such a rude manager.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited here twice now and have not been disappointed. There was plenty of choice and the idea of 'bottomless chips' is a great idea.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Handy location for travellers on west end of the ring road around Dundee, with plenty of parking, the Gourdie Croft has been visited annually by my family around Christmas time for a number of years.

Pleasant and attentive service throughout, staff made sure we had plenty opportunities to order extra drinks. Food, however, was very basic compared to some restaurants of this type of chain. Two in our party ordered soup, which they described as 'tasteless', while my chicken burger also lacked in flavour. Other food ordered was described as 'ok' by fellow diners. However, we'll probably be back next December!