Errolbank Guesthouse
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa(Dundee)(Great Value!)
$62
$510
$72
Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel(Dundee)(Great Value!)
$72
$62
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel(Dundee)(Great Value!)
$84
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel(Dundee)(Great Value!)
$73
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsguest houseb bwould definitely stay here againcity centresuite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Very welcoming, clean, friendly guest house that fits the bill for anyone looking for a comfy bed and a lovely breakfast in Dundee.

Very reasonably priced!

I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The room we were offered was extremely nice. Nice and comfy bed, and the toilet and bath facilites were more than acceptable. We had a long drive to Dundee, but we were delighted and very much satisfied once we arrived to Errolbank GH. Unfortunately, we did not have the chance to stay for breakfast. But if it was half as nice as everything else, it would have been fantastic. The host was extremely welcoming and chatty. He gave us lots of advise and shared some of his experiences going to our home-country. He is more than welcome to come and stay at our place in Denmark. :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2011

i first visited errolbank about four years ago. my daughter moved to dundee but had a very small flat so i found a b&b (errolbank) and never bothered to look anywhere else.
Errolbank is in a lovely position a few minutes outside the centre of Dundee with views of the Tay on a quiet road. Lots of parking available off road at the rear of the building.
On my first visit I was alone but Debbie made me very welcome. The room was bright, clean and airy with views to the river. The en-suite shower/toilet were spotless as were the towels. Lots of full size toiletries were provided. The room was warm in winter but cool in summer.
The room was a twin with comfortable beds and good quality bedding. A good variety of beverages was available and some nice biscuits. Lots of local info in the room. Colour tv and hairdryer provided.
Breakfast was ordered when wanted ( we have been to b&b and had to order the evening before). Lots of cereals, juices, fresh fruit and a variety of cooked breakfasts all cooked fresh. hot toast brought to the table when you wanted it and more if required and huge pots of good coffee and tea at the table. you won't need to eat anything for ages after Debbies breakfast.
Debbie is a mine of local information and there is a variety of entertainment within minutes including a cinema.
The prices for the rooms are very reasonable.
I visited on many occasions since that first time, sometimes with my other daughter, and the welcome and standards never wavered. sadly my daughter has now left Dundee but if you are going that way dont hesitate to give Errolbank a look.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank walkingwomannorwich
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Stopped in for a single night & wish I'd stayed longer. All the hospitality you could expect, good local knowledge, friendly host, and good food. Perhaps a bit low on the water pressure side, but this is Britain.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2011

From the moment I called to enquire about the hotel, until we left this morning, Vinesh (the manager at The Errolbank) was extremely helpful and kind. This was the first trip my wife and I have taken with our baby son, so we required a few extras in the room. The hotel provided us with everything we asked for.

The hotels' facilities were comfortable and fully working, but not beyond the 3 star rating. However, the whole hotel was spotless - I even had a peak into the kitchen. The bed was comfy and the shower powerful. The hotel is well placed for central Dundee and for everything on offer there.

The Manager was a very interesting and intelligent guy, with great local knowledge. The breakfast was well cooked, with several options available.

We received much more than we expected. Well done to The Errolbank, we will be back.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family