Well where to start. Myself and my fiancée have booked Forbes of Kingennie for our wedding in May 2014 and from the word GO we have had excellent service from everyone.
Yesterday we went for our meeting with Louise the wedding coordinator and she is the most approachable down to earth woman ever. All my questions were answered and I left confident that our wedding next year could not be in safer hands.
We then had a lovely meal at the restaurant which was to die for. The best food I have ever tasted. Affordable but very high end. Carlos was extremely accommodating and didn't hesitate to even come and say goodbye when he finished his shift. The waitress and waiter who were working yesterday (I apologize I didn't get your names) were very polite and made us feel at home. Again sorry for not getting your name but the other gentleman I think he may be a manager, tall and has a lovely exotic accent (if you could let me know his name I'd really appreciate it) he could have not been more accommodating, smile that lit up the room and very friendly.
We simply felt special. Nothing was too much hassle.
I cannot recommend Forbes of Kingennie enough! We can't wait to start our married life and could not think of a better venue to begin it than this paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an activity holiday with family and friends, a romantic short break, the perfect wedding venue, or somewhere to celebrate that special event, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort has it all. With top-class golf and fishing on the estate, the peaceful and unspoiled environment is also home to some of the very best luxury woodland and lochside lodges in Scotland. Its location makes it the perfect spot to explore Scotland's glorious countryside or play a round or two at the world's best know golf courses nearby. Conference and business meetings and events are all catered for, while sister company Corporate Kingennie can create memorable and effective team building or corporate days out. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort nevertheless enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Forbes of Kingennie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee, Scotland